Friday, January 10, 2014

Unsolicited Advice Blog Series Coming Your Way

I'm launching a new blog series that I just know you're going to want to read.  On Tuesdays (Or possibly Wednesdays.  Thursdays if I'm really busy. Fridays if life is just too crazy to get it done on time.  So, yes, probably on Fridays.) I'll be posting a new batch of "Unsolicited Advice" for those who wish to glean from my plethora of life experience. All blessed 37 years of it.  (I am not even kidding when I tell you that I went about four months last year thinking I was 38.  I guess when you have to round up to 40 it just doesn't matter that much anymore.)


There will still be lots of other ramblings as well.  Homeschooling stuff.  Parenting stuff.  Church stuff. Silly stuff.  Grateful stuff.  All the things you've come to expect from The Crutch Files will still be there.  We'll just be adding in a special section so I can boss people around on the internet without sounding too pushy.

So come check me out on Tuesdays.  Or Fridays.  Or whenever.  If you want to be sure not to miss one, go ahead and subscribe via email using the handy dandy little sign-up thingy on the right side of the screen right under the "This is Me" section where it says, "Don't Miss a Thing...Subscribe via Email."  All the cool kids really are doing it.  Both of them, if you must know.  Seriously, though, you don't want to miss this series.  So sign up. Right now.  Go ahead.  There you go, it wasn't that hard.  See you on Tuesday!

Oh, just one more thing.  If you like what you're reading here, feel free to share it with your friends, neighbors, perfect strangers or whoever.  Those little buttons at the bottom of the post let you share the blog via email, Blogger, Twittter, Facebook or Google+. The little pencil lets you comment. Comments make me giddy.  Seriously, go ahead and leave one.  You'll have me smiling for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment