Monday, August 30, 2010

Grateful #3

1.  Oh Happy Day
Doesn't her face just say it all?
Today at church we had an AWESOME baptism service.  Originally, there were between 7-10 people who were planning to be baptised.  By the time it was said and done, there were 20.  I was especially moved by the young boy who told us "my parents are getting divorced and I need God to get me through this." 

2.  Sunday Afternoon Naps
My husband let me have a 2+ hour nap today.  It was much needed.  What more is there to say?  Thanks, Babe!



3.  Getting Messy
This weekend my kids and I celebrated the end of summer Sunday school with a great big messy party at the park.  They made shaving cream hair sculptures, ate chocolate drenched donuts on strings, used egg catapults, and rolled down a giant mud slide.  You're a 7 year-old boy: does it get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment