Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Happy New Year!

It's resolution time and I have an long, long list of things I'd like to do in the coming year.
In no particular order, here's a few.
  • weigh less than 200 pounds
  • read my Bible more regularly
  • get some much needed "me time"
  • get a passport and have it stamped at least once
  • start the long and tedious process of digging us out of debt
  • be a better mom; less screaming, more hugging
  • be a better homeschooler
  • read more books
  • blog more regularly
  • actually pray for everyone that asks me to
  • send sympathy cards when someone I know loses a loved one
  • laugh more
  • find a group of women that I'm comfortable with and together do things that don't involve our kids
  • do something fun with my kids at least once a day
  • mean what I say
  • spend less time on-line and more time in real life
  • create a 40 before 40 list
  • write a book for each of my children (I already have Ezra's planned out)
  • exercise at least 30 minutes 3-4 days a week
  • have all of my children sleep in their own rooms on a regular basis
I have no idea how  many, if any, of these things I will actually achieve this year.  Realistically, very few.  But I think that by naming them at least I'm one step closer than I was yesterday.

What's on your list for 2011?

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's an inspiring list of resolutions. you kick butt!

    ReplyDelete